What Are the 2022 Acura TLX Interior Features?
If you love the look and feel of a sedan but are looking for something a bit more luxurious, the 2022 Acura TLX interior has something in store for you! It’s got everything from premium audio to advanced climate control to powerful safety features backing you up every step of the way. Want to learn more about what the Acura TLX interior has to offer? Read on with the team at Post Oak Acura, then start thinking about what a new Acura would look like in your Broken Arrow driveway.
Standard Acura TLX Interior Features
Acura has a reputation to uphold as a luxury automotive brand, meaning you’re really getting all the goodies when you buy the Acura TLX. This is even the case for Bartlesville buyers who opt for the base trim, with all the great standard features that are coming your way. This configuration sets the scene with all these great interior features:
- Acura Sport Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Driver-Position Memory
- True Touchpad Interface™ with 10.2-inch High-Mounted HD Display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Integration
- Natural Language Voice Recognition
- 10-Speaker Acura Premium Audio System
- Heated Front Seats
- Brushed Aluminum Trim
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
Available Acura TLX Interior Features
And if you’re looking to upgrade, you can get your hands on the premium packages, such as Technology, Advance, and Type S. Here’s what you can expect when you choose to go to a higher level on the TLX interior:
- Technology Package – includes perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, seating with contrast stitching, and more.
- A-Spec® Package – includes perforated Milano premium leather and Ultrasuede®, heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and more.
- Advance Package – includes a heated steering wheel, heated rear outboard seats, and more.
- Type S Package and Type S Perf. Wheel & Tire Package – includes leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel, geometric patterned brushed aluminum trim, ebony headliner, and more.
Acura TLX Cargo & Passenger Space
And if you’re concerned about fitting everyone inside on your Oklahoma City adventures, you won’t have to worry when you’re behind the wheel of the TLX. Take a look at the interior specs of this sedan:
- Cargo Capacity: 13.5 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 93.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/back): 37.2 in / 36.3 in
- Legroom (front/back): 42.5 in / 34.9 in
- Hip room (front/back): 55.8 in / 54.6 in
- Shoulder room (front/back): 58.2 in / 55 in
Explore the Acura TLX Interior & More at Post Oak Acura
Now that you know the ropes about Acura and the TLX interior, we invite you to test drive one of these models in person on the Post Oak Acura lot in Tulsa. We’re honored to be your Acura team, and if you’re ready to get the process started, we’ve got a contact form that’s just waiting for you.
More from Post Oak Acura
If you love the look and feel of a sedan but are looking for something a bit more luxurious, the 2022 Acura TLX interior has something in store for you! It’s got everything from premium audio to advanced climate control to powerful safety features backing you up every step of the way. Want to learn…
The 2022 Acura RDX has been redesigned, and that includes the 2022 Acura RDX interior. Looking for a cabin that comes with a new level of luxuriousness? This is the interior for you! You’ll be the beneficiary of comfort, versatility, and some of the most stunning tech in the game right now. This is a…